The loss of a loved one is a difficult and confusing time for the family and friends especially if the death occurred while travelling and working abroad.
The company “Ritorg-Service” provides a full range of quality funeral services according to confessions , traditions and wishes, giving families comfort and care at affordable price.
For more than 20 years the company “Ritorg-Service” has been assisting families, Insurance and Assistance companies with the world-wide repatriation.
Repatriation of the deceased is a very complicated and a labor-intensive procedure.
There are three ways to transport the deceased to the native city to the place of burial: by car, railway and airline.
In the shortest period of time our specialists will provide you with the following services:
- Preparation of all documents for repatriation ( medical and official death certificates, act of no enclosure, sanitary and embalming certificates).
- Legalization of official documents at the Embassies and Consulates in Moscow and other cities of CIS (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and etc.)
- Delivery service to the mortuary and airport.
- Sanitary preparation of the deceased for the repatriation including embalming.
- Caskets and zink-lined transportation containers conforming to international regulations.
- Urns with containers suitable for transportation to the destination country.
- Sealing of a zink-lined transportation container.
- Unsealing of a zink-lined transportation container with the further complex of necessary procedures for the local burial or cremation.
- Best possible airline, railway booking, airway bill production, customs procedure to and from any country.
- Organization of the meeting at the airport and transit transportation of the coffin via Moscow to another city of Russia with customs clearance.
If you would like us to assist, our specialists are here to help, listen, advice, ready to guide you through all problems.
We care about You.